Some of the most recent word goodies from India:
- sample over-baked pizzas
- and soft lightening and background music
- easy to read and comprehend, concise in concepts and clear in apprehension
- Keeping backyard chickens is easy with our kits that include handle and wheels for easy maneuverability
- Workers compensation insurance covers injuries and occupational diseases picked up at work
- In order to overcome numerous challenges to attain the intended results, the business scenario has changed to a larger extent.
- As per the requirements any evolving business needs and to match its services to the specified requirements, these professionals have the required ability.
- Exotic shades along with ecstatic reflection of jewelry
- and a continental dinner served the next morning
- obtain financial support for a variety of unexpected problems that may come snooping around
- you can also opt for throw pillows and lumber pillows (should be lumbar)
- and the facilities of a 5-start hotel
The words are
cynosure |ˈsīnəˌ sh oŏr; ˈsin-|
noun [in sing. ]
a person or thing that is the center of attention or admiration : the Queen was the cynosure of all eyes.
apt in the circumstances or in relation to something : an apposite quotation | the observations are apposite to the discussion. Also appositely (adverb) and appositeness (noun)
As I said, they were both used correctly but I changed them anyway since I figured if I didn't know them, the average American reader would probably not know them either.
This is just to give credit where it is due -- not all the writing that comes from my Indian friends is bad. And any time you want to sample some over-baked pizza (I think they meant oven-baked) or get some lumber pillows for your room at the 5-start hotel, I can hook you up.