Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You just know

that whoever owns this car (a) has a great sense of humor (b) or maybe doesn't have one at all and (c) gets called this frequently by the car behind them regardless of their driving habits.

We saw this license plate on a car in a handicapped spot at the grocery store and at first I thought, "Aw, how sweet, both of their names." Then I said it to myself and thought "Moe ron."

Haa haa haa. Seriously, you really can't make stuff like this up. Someone paid extra money to call themselves morons on their own license plate. Yeow.

If this was my choice for a vanity plate, I'd rather go with whatever the state gave me.



What other vanity plates have you seen that were just wrong, clever or funny?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like my own vanity plate - NET WIZ. Love Muffin bought it for me as a birthday gift many years ago. I mean - I've had this plate for 15 or 16 years, I think.