Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eight Things

I read Lainey-Paney's Eight Things Tag post and decided to tag myself. I'm just that kind of girl sometimes.

Eight things I look forward to
1. Snuggling morning and night with Johnnie
2. Hugging and kissing Emily, Lucy and Erin
3. Playing with the girls (Erin, Emily and Lucy but also Holly when I can)
4. Deciding my own schedule
5. Clean sheets and the cool side of the pillow
6. Springtime
7. Smelling fresh laundry, especially if it's been bleached or hung outside to dry
8. Reading a good book

Eight things I did yesterday
1. Finished two writing projects for two of my clients
2. Went to my first-ever Weight Watchers weigh in and meeting
3. Had lunch with Johnnie
4. Made a bunch of phone calls I didn't want to make
5. Kinda organized my desk and opened mail
6. Put a big container of salad together for dinner and future dinners
7. Played with/hugged and kissed our girls (three out of four)
8. Two laps around the mall with Erin and the girls

Eight things I wish I could do
1. Travel as much as we would like to
2. Sing better
3. Run (my knees complain)
4. Walk a full marathon
5. Write a great book or even just a good story
6. Not work at all (and Johnnie too)
7. Spend more time outdoors and exercising
8. Learn more languages

Eight shows I watch
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Chuck
3. Two and a Half Men
4. House
5. Castle
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Scrubs
8. Ugly Betty
... but wait! there are more!

OK, now if you're up for it, take up the Eight Things tag and run with it. Let me know you've done it in the comments so I can come and read what your eight things are!

1 comment:

Expat No. 3699 said...

Yay, Ugly Betty is back on! I've become addicted to Castle of late.

Have a great weekend!