I don't know about your part of the country but it is frickin COLD here and seems to be unrelenting. Temperatures have been colder, there's been more snow than in normal winters and more of the same is on the way. Blah blah blah. And we continue to live here....WHY??
Basically, I'm a flip flop girl wrapped in fleece and trapped in thermal underwear. My feet may never get warm.
So, I think I'll try to find five things about winter that are enjoyable. Try to turn my miserable perspective around without taking an (expensive) trip to someplace warm.
- It's cozy sitting in front of the fire in the evening.
- The hot tub feels amazing on cold winter nights (once you trot through the snow to get into it).
- Snuggling under the comforter together in a coolish bedroom.
- Sometimes the snowfall is pretty until the dogs pee on it and the roads get all brown and slushy.
- Seat heaters that get my buns nice and toasty in the car.