Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Big!

My overriding thought in the past week or so has been that I want to do something BIG. I don't know what, that's pretty vague, but I sure hope I can come up with something BIG that equals the compulsion I'm feeling pretty soon. Is it volunteering? Is it some sort of selfless project? Rescuing a cute puppy from an evil puppy mill? Playing piano with my feet at FAO Schwarz? Nah - I just don't know. But I do know that it will become more evident in the next while. So I'll try not to obsess while the vagueness and mists disappear.

Ordered patterns online for Frozen costumes (Elsa and the other chick - dunno her name or just can't remember it). Erin and I are going to each make a costume for Em and Lucy. I get to do the pretty blue one! I had thought Erin would want to do that and I'd be relegated to the Dutch girl costume. So excited. Bought fabrics at Jo-Ann this noontime and now I want to get cutting. But I won't because we decided she should measure the girls beforehand so we know how close to the proper size the pattern is. The pattern size only goes up to an 8 and the girls are both just about out of 8s and into 10s.

Anyway, I'm excited and now I have a Project to work on. That's not BIG but it's something to take my attention for the next couple weeks. Can't wait to see the girls' faces when they see the costumes! Squeeeeeeee!


No comments: